Pelikan K400 Pen and Pencil Set
Pelikan is a German manufacturer of writing instruments that was founded in 1832. Its headquarters are located in Schindellegi, Switzerland, its CEO is Hooi Keat Loo, it has roughly 1,854 employees (as of 2015), and revenues above 200,000,000 euros (as of 2015).
The Pelikan K400 comes in a retractable pencil and ballpoint pen that are manufactured by Pelikan Holding AG in Germany. The specifications of the pen and pencil are as follows:
- Model Number: Varies
- Color: Blue/Black, Green/Black, Red/Black, Solid Black; All with gold-plated finishes
- Ink Color: Black/Graphite
- Filling System: Standard Ballpoint Refill/Pencil
- Length: 5.3 Inches / 13.5 Centimeters
- Material: Resin
- Mechanism: Push-Button
- Refill: Ballpoint (Comes with Pelikan 337 Medium Refill)/.5 Lead (Pencil)
- Total Diameter: 11.0 Millimeters
- Weight: 17 Grams
The Pelikan Souveran K400 Ballpoint Pen comes in 5 different colors, and the Pelikan Souveran K405 Ballpoint Pen comes in 3 different colors with silver-colored trims (blue and black, grey and black and solid black). The Pelikan Souveran K400 Ballpoint Pen comes with a Pelikan 337 Medium refill and accepts most standard retractable ballpoint pen refills.
The Pelikan Souveran K400 Ballpoint Pen and Pencil are recommended by Lion Stationers.