Seiko SKX031/033 (Modified)
Seiko Holdings Corporation is a Japanese company that manufactures and sells watches, clocks, electronic devices and jewelry domestically and internationally. Seiko was founded in 1881 by Kintaro Hattori in Tokyo, Japan and is currently the largest manufacturer and seller of watches in Japan. In 2009, Seiko Holdings Corporation absorbed the Orient Watch Company; Seiko also distributes Pulsar and Lorus brand watches in the United States.
The Seiko SKX033 is an automatic dive watch from Seiko. The specifications of the watch are as follows:
- Model Number: SE-SKX031/SKX033
- Band Material: Stainless Steel
- Band Width: 22 Millimeters
- Band Color: Silver
- Bezel: Bidirectional Rotating Dive Bezel
- Bezel Color: Dark Blue
- Case Back: Solid
- Case Diameter: 40 Millimeters
- Case Thickness: 12 Millimeters
- Clasp: Fold Over
- Crystal: Hardlex
- Dial Color: Black
- Features: Day and Date Complication at 4 O'clock Position, 120 Click Bidirectional Rotating Dive Bezel
- Movement: Seiko 7S26 Automatic (Self-Winding)
- Power Reserve: 43 Hours
- Water Resistance: 100 Meters
The Seiko SK031/SKX033 are discontinued watches that were manufactured by Seiko. The watches are 40 millimeters in diameter, have a bidirectional rotating bezel and a day-date complication at the three o'clock position.
The pictured version has been modified with aftermarket white mother of pearl dial, stainless steel chapter ring and Pepsi dive bezel insert, all of which can be purchased from Ebay. The 22 millimeter stainless steel jubilee bracelet comes from the Seiko SKX007.
The Seiko SKX031/SKX033 is recommended by Lion Stationers. It can be purchased from the following vendors (click on the item name to go to the website's listings):