Bliger B320 Sterile White Dial GMT Date Automatic Watch
Bliger is a subsidiary of the Parnis Watch Company, which has headquarters in Hong Kong, China and was founded in 2005. Parnis uses "either a Miyota Automatic Movement or a SeaGull Mechanical Movement, featuring 21/24 Jewels and beating at 21,600/28,800 BPH." Parnis' cases are "milled out of a solid block of 316L stainless steel" and " Sapphire glass and Ceramic bezels are also incorporated on all our new collections to ensure the highest quality and durability."
The Bliger B320 is an automatic GMT watch manufactured by Bliger. The specifications of the watch are as follows:
- Model Number: B320
- Band Material: Stainless Steel with Screws and a Diver's Extension
- Band Width: 20 Millimeters
- Band Color: Silver
- Bezel: 60-Click Unidirectional Rotating Dive Bezel
- Bezel Color: Blue and Orange
- Case Back: Solid
- Case Diameter: 41 Millimeters
- Case Thickness: 14 Millimeters
- Clasp: Push Button Deployant
- Crystal: Sapphire Glass
- Dial Color: White Dial with Wave Design
- Features: 24-Hour GMT Markers, Orange 24 Hour GMT Hand, Date Complication at the 3 O'Clock Position, Screw-Down Crown at 10 O'Clock Position (No Function), Blued Seconds, Minutes and Hour Hands
- Movement: Hacking and Hand-Winding Automatic Self-Winding Movement
- Power Reserve: 40 Hours
- Water Resistance: 3 ATM/ 30 Meters
The Bliger B320 is a sterile GMT automatic watch that is 41 millimeters in diameter and has a band width of 20 millimeters. The dial of the watch is sterile (unmarked) with a white wave pattern, a minute track around the outer area of the dial and 24-hour markers more centrally placed that align with the 5-minute increment markers around the dial. The watch markers and hands are lumed, and the watch is hackable (pulling out the crown to the third position stops the second hand from moving) and hand-windable (pulling out the crown to the first position and winding it allows the watch to be powered).
The GMT function of the watch can be accessed by pulling out the crown to the second position and winding it downwards; winding the crown upwards from this position will advance the date function.The bezel of the watch is a 60-click unidirectional rotating dive bezel with an orange and dark blue ceramic bezel insert. The watch's 20 millimeter stainless steel band has screwed pins and has a diver's extension.
The Bliger B320 is recommended by Lion Stationers and can be purchased from the following vendors (click on the company name to go to the website's listings):