1. Fire-Type Pokemon are weak against which type of move?
2. Which of the following types is new in the Gold and Silver versions of Pokemon?
3. What often happens to the number of learnable moves after a Pokemon is evolved using a Stone?
4. Reflect lasts for how many turns?
5. Furret is which type of Pokemon?
6. Crunch may lower which stat?
7. Which move could give the opponent this condition: Paralysis?
8. Seismic Toss won't work on which type of Pokemon?
9. It prevents status problems for five turns. What move is this?
10. If used by the last remaining Pokemon, which move results in an automatic loss even if the opponent faints?